Winter Wildlife Tours
Winter Wildlife Half-Day Tour
- Tours last from 4 to 5 hours
- Morning pick-up is 6:00 AM in Jackson and 6:30 AM in Teton Village
- Afternoon pick-up is 1:00 PM in Jackson and 1:30 PM in Teton Village
- Includes light snacks and refreshments
- Binoculars and spotting scopes
$200 minimum for 1 person up to $895 for up to 6 passengers
Winter Wildlife FULL-Day Tour
- Tours last from 7 to 9 hours
- Pick up is 7:00 AM at the Jackson Welcome Center, return around 2:00 PM
- Lunch at the Wildlife Art Museum
- Includes binoculars and spotting scopes
Price is $1,395 for up to six patrons.
Cost of lunch and National Elk Refuge sleigh ride not included. This additional cost depends upon number of guests on tour.
From Jackson Hole, your party will travel north to find elk wintering on the National Elk Refuge. From there, we will continue to cover open roads in Grand Teton National Park looking for bison, elk, moose, mule deer, eagles, coyotes, wolves, and many other animals that live in this area.
If you opt for the full day tour, then upon returning to Jackson, we will stop for a late morning sleigh ride on the National Elk Refuge, where everyone will have the amazing opportunity to view elk at very close range! For lunch, the group will head over to the renowned National Museum of Wildlife Art to enjoy lunch and an awe-inspiring art tour. To close out the day, we will visit the very best local location to view bighorn sheep in their wild habitat.